BPI is the top global brand connecting scientists and executives in bioprocessing, biomanufacturing, and cell therapy with emerging and established technology companies.
Our mission is to expose the bioprocessing community to new ideas, demystify technology, and foster partnerships in highly interactive formats in order to move drug candidates closer to approval.
BPI is engineered to be exactly what YOU need it to be. Formal and informal networking experiences connect you to peers, prospects, and customers. Parallel tracks give you the option to dive deep or take a big picture approach to learn about industry trends, challenges, and benchmark against the latest research developments. Big pharma and large, mid-size and emerging biotechs collaborating with solution providers featuring proven and next generation technologies make BPI a one-of-a-kind meeting place.
* More than 150+ comprehensive solution providers, next generation technology, and start-ups-all in one place.
* Back by Popular Demand! BPI Theater, a curated showcase of the best innovations.
* NEW! Cell Therapy Pavilion, a dedicated and curated hot technologies pavilion focused on cell therapy.
* NEW! Exposition Tour for focused exhibit viewing led by an industry insider.
* 6 tracks for one fee. Go specialized or expand your horizons across disciplines for a personalized, curated content experience.
* NEW! Town Hall Forums for highly focused industry best practice sharing.
* NEW! 15 Bioprocessing Problem-Solving Moderated Discussions to help you move drug candidates closer to approval.
* NEW! Regulatory Open Forum that will answer your critical questions about regulatory expectations.
IBC Life Sciences and the BioProcess International Conference & Exposition are part of Informa PLC which operates at the heart of the Knowledge and Information Economy. It is one of the world's leading business intelligence, academic publishing, knowledge and events businesses. With more than 6,500 employees globally, it has a presence in all major geographies, including North America, South America, Asia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa.